Friday, May 15, 2009

First Post LIBE 465


This is my first entry for LIBE 465. It has been two weeks into the class and we have already shared a lot of information! I have been sifting through the websites and articles suggested on the discussion board, and am creating a resource book for my own use in addition to adding links on my blog.

In my previous course I found the reflective and summary process of blogging to be very useful. It is a great way of summarizing information for my own referal and keeping track of questions I have or areas in need of clarification. It is a great format in which to share with others, so I am hoping many people will blog during this course.
Please feel free to leave comments on my blog. I often ask questions while reflecting and hopefully some of you will have the answers.

1 comment: