This is my first attempt at blogging so I am not sure what I am doing. I have always wanted to learn how to blog, but never have taken the time. However, it does look potentially time consuming and addictive! I am hoping to be able to use blogging in a school setting or for my own personal use, and look forward to exploring the capabilities of this format.
I started the course late and am playing catch up. As a TOC I do not have access to one library for resources so my assignments are a combination of experiences and resources from schools I have worked in and the public library. Also, I find that many of my comments and insights are artificial as I have not had the opportunity to experience being a Teacher Librarian for a significant length of time. Right now I am trying to take as many courses as I can, since I am not working full time, and hope to use my skills later on.
Well that's it for now, lets see what else I can figure out here.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment